1. What is your middle name? Drippy
2. How old are you? Old enough to know better and too old to give a shit
3. When is your birthday? I’m a December baby!
4. What is your zodiac sign? Sag
5. What is your favorite color? Deep Purple
6. What’s your lucky number? 69
7. Do you have any pets? yup
8. Where are you from? As far north as Washington DC, as far west as Oklahoma and as far south as Florida.
9. How tall are you? Middlin’
10. What shoe size are you? Land Yacht
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 31 shoes, 3 pairs tennis shoes, 4 pairs of houseshoes, 3 pairs of boots and 5 pairs of booties
.12 What was your last dream about? I don’t remember. (Really! I do NOT remember!)
13. What talents do you have? Writing, musician, Annoying the hell out of people who don’t agree with me politically. For some reason, I”m supposed to sit in the corner and stay quiet and not speak until someone tells me I can talk knit/writing/music/fandom. Screw that! We all have opinions. Embrace them!
14. Are you psychic in any way? I KNOW when someone is watching me.
15. Favorite song? OH that’s a hard one. It changes a lot. Right now, it’s Faun’s The Butterfly/Adam Ley Ybounden
Omnia Poetree Grund Lunden
(I’ve picked an old fic many thought abandoned and this music is just singing to my muses.)
16. Favorite movie? Second Hand Lions
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children? Wasn’t supposed to be able to have any. The one is a gift.
19. Do you want a church wedding? Had one!
20. Are you religious? Very. Southern Baptist
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? Yes. A few times
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? I get tickets for stupid things – like a non-working brake light that was working 18 hours before JUST FINE!
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? Quite a few.
24. Baths or showers? I love baths, but getting in and out of the tub anymore is difficult
25. What color socks are you wearing? None.
26. Have you ever been famous? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? Oh hell no! Besides, I’m Conservative and Conservatives aren’t allowed to be ‘Big Celebrities’.
28. What type of music do you like? Pretty much anything but rap and screamo.
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yas
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Four
31. What position do you usually sleep in? On my side facing the door. If I’m in the bed with someone, I’m a spoon sleeper. My butt finds the warmest thing in the bed and moves in. Guess what that usually is?
32. How big is your house? I’m renting a 3 bed/2.5 ba with formal living and dining room, family room and a 2 car garage. My last 2 homes have been moderately kinda sorta large.
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? Oatmeal or cereal
34. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes. I’ve shot a handgun, a black powder front muzzle loader and a semi-automatic. It’s not that scary. Just loud!
35. Have you ever tried archery? Yes. Gym in HS.
36. Favorite clean word? Shucky Darn
37. Favorite swear word? Fuck
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep? 36 hours
39. Do you have any scars? a few surgical, some nasty scrapes as a kid. One or two from car wrecks. Liked to have gone through a windshield (I did hit it!) had the steering wheel not stopped me. Wore a bruise of the steering wheel on my chest for a month!
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes. It was not pretty.
41. Are you a good liar? I don’t lie. Unless you ask me to keep a secret and then I will. I’ll tell whoever I don’t know.
42. Are you a good judge of character? Sometimes. Actually, I tend to take people as they are and go from there.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? I do a really bad Southern Charleston. I can’t keep it up for long. Same with Scottish.
44. Do you have a strong accent? When I’m tired and mad, my Southern is yeah, she’s from the South. My friends from New York say its VERY strong.
45. What is your favorite accent? I LOVE to listen to someone from the Caribbean talk. We had a teacher at one of my schools from the Caribbean and I talked about EVERYTHING with her – JUST to hear her. I”m also fond of Scottish, Irish, and northern English accents, although I have a hard time understanding them. Oh. Southern boys. I love to listen to Southern Boys.
46. What is your personality type? Sanquine. I can’t find what my Myers – briggs is.
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? Probably a beige lace top I wore Thanksgiving. And I really didn’t pay a lot for it. I have this 50.00 limit and then I wait for the sale. Or clearance
48. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
49. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie
50. Left or right handed? Right
51. Are you scared of spiders? Terrified
52. Favorite food? Cheesecake. Plain.
53. Favorite foreign food? Asian
54. Are you a clean or messy person? uhm…. messy
55. Most used phrase? There ya go!
56. Most used word? Honestly? I’m a word smith.
57. How long does it take for you to get ready? Depends on if I need to shower or not. 5 to 30 minutes.
58. Do you have much of an ego? Well, it depends on who you ask. I don’t think I do. There are people that say I’m an egotistical pig. Their problem, not mine.
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? I suck them until they get thin. Then I bite them. How many licks until you get to the tootsie roll center. 1 2 3. chomp. 3
60. Do you talk to yourself? All the time. Sometimes, it’s the only intelligent conversation I have.
61. Do you sing to yourself? Yes. All the time.
62. Are you a good singer? No.
63. Biggest Fear? Something happening to my son.
64. Are you a gossip? No. Not at all. If you ask me to keep something I will.
65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen? The Shawshank Redemption. Or the Green Mile
66. Do you like long or short hair? ON a man, if it’s clean and well kept – LONG!
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? Sure can! Along with their capitals! (I teach it in a rap every year to 4th and 5th grade)
68. Favorite school subject? Music! Well in elementary I didn’t like ANY subject. School was a chore. But when I got into the 7th grade, I had a choral director I adored. I’m still in contact with her on Facebook.
69. Extrovert or Introvert? Introvert.
70. Have you ever been scuba diving? NO
71. What makes you nervous? The only time I remember being nervous is playing in front of an audience. Typically, by the time I get settled – a measure or two in – I forget there’s an audience. It’s just me and the piano and we’re having a conversation.
72. Are you scared of the dark? Nope.
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? It depends.
74. Are you ticklish? It’s painful. I don’t like it.
75. Have you ever started a rumor? Nope.
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority? 9 months out of the year!
77. Have you ever drank underage? I went to college when I was 17. Does that answer the question?
78. Have you ever done drugs? Not illegal. no. And I really don’t like heavy drugs when I’m sick.
79. Who was your first real crush? A cute Brit by the name of Davy Jones.
80. How many piercings do you have? One in each ear.
81. Can you roll your Rs?“ No
82. How fast can you type? Depending on the day…. well over 100 WPM
83. How fast can you run? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I don’t run. The best I can do is 3 miles in an hour on a treadmill. It takes DAYs to recover from that
84. What color is your hair? Brown
85. What color is your eyes? Brown
86. What are you allergic to? pine trees, palm tree pollen, orange tree pollen, dust.
87. Do you keep a journal? Well I have. I have a blog and a livejournal. The livejournal is locked up as it’s personal. A friend has gifted me with several journals – I do grocery lists and sermon notes and sometimes I jot down thoughts and stuff. Nothing untoward or rude. Someday, I’ll die and my son will look at them and say – wth?
88. What do your parents do? They are retired. They were ministers for a while – I come from a long line of ministers. After they left the ministry, my dad was a printer and my mom was a book keeper. Both are also photographers.
89. Do you like your age? Meh. I’m happy to have lived this long. I know people who haven’t.
90. What makes you angry? intolerant people. Judgmental people. People who don’t want to hear any point of view but their own. People who harm children or use them for various reasons. Entitled people. People who hurt animals.
91. Do you like your own name? Actually, I love my name. It’s one of a kind!
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? I’m 58. There are no more babies for me. I can’t even adopt now.
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child? I have a boy! I’m happy for that. Girls are hard!
94. What are your strengths? I have a pretty thick skin. Most of the time, I”m pretty open-minded.
95. What are your weaknesses? I trust people too easily.
96. How did you get your name? My real name? I’m the first of my generation and I come from a HUGE family. They couldn’t name me after anyone!
97. Were your ancestors royalty? No, My ancestors cooked. I did not get those genes!
98. Do you have any scars? Wasn’t this asked before? 39!
99. Color of your bedspread? Blue and white
100. Color of your room? White