Dorian’s path has shifted – and not in a good way for us.

Dorian 3

After talking, Spawn and I have decided to make a decision tomorrow. This thing is slowing down and getting bigger. 150 is a Cat 5 and it’s at 145 now with nothing but open water.  you can see how slow it’s moving and I honestly believe it will reach that stage.

If we stay, we’ll do laundry and grocery tomorrow. If we go to the Interior, we’ll do laundry at mom’s and we’ll do grocery when we come back.

Right now, I don’t even want to clean or unpack, but I do need to clean. If we pack for the interior, I need a clean slate in my room and I do want to clean the kitchen. Neither will take long. I should have both done in an hour.