Seriously, this is a massive rant behind the cut.
I’m singing the Love Boat theme – la la la la la la laaa la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It’s Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay…. Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuy Daaaaaaaaaaay…
I think I’ll spell off cleaning house and writing tomorrow. Yeppyepp!
173 days left! Have some Guy!!!!
It’s going to be a lovely day.
where it’s 93 degrees and the humidity is 99%
6 year old wearing a rather heavy athletic thermal jacket says – Man, I’m really sweating.
Teacher to student – that’s because you’re wearing a coat.
6 year old – Really? That will make me sweat?
173 days left
gotten up in the morning and realized before you opened your eyes that you were in a bad mood, a bitchy mood and nothing today was going to fix it and anyone in your path that day was a sitting duck?
Today, I am that bitch.
- Spent yesterday creating and processing a form for a meeting that i’m in charge of, sent it out to the staff, came in EARLY this morning to print said form, only to discover that my team doesn’t have this meeting anymore due to reasons. No one told me, the team leader.
- A pair of jean shorts I ordered in early May and was in stock when I ordered them, was actually out of stock. I was supposed to get them today, instead I get an email telling me they’ll be in in September. It’s jean shorts that I should have bought at walMart. I have cancelled the order.
- A shirt I purchased arrived with a small tear/cut in the front. Very noticeable. I sent them back for an exchange and today I’m informed it is no longer carried (yes it is – it’s in the most recent catalog!) I’ve asked for an exchange or a retry.
- Poured the rain yesterday. School was flooded. My shoes are still wet. We are expecting more rain today. At least right now I have my rain boots and my umbrella.
- Yesterday’s lunch consisted of 2 little lite cheese wedges, 3 oz of almonds and applesauce. My yogurt was curdled. I hope today’s yogurt isn’t curdled.
- My car insurance is doubling on the 14th unless I find alternatives. So far, that hasn’t panned out.
- The only GOOD news is I have a light day today. Thank you Jesus.
Here. Have some Richard.
but my laptop is being a complete and total butt! I guess that’s God’s way of telling me no one wants to hear it. 😦
Two envelopes stamped in Turkey arrived in my house today. Sent separately by a generous benefactress (who wishes to remain anonymous but is known to me), the envelopes contained two items to go into auction. And their arrival reminded me that it is high time to make it official:
Coming in less than three weeks: The 2017 RA birthday auctions!
Since we can’t celebrate with Richard, how about we celebrate with a purpose? I know that a great many of you are getting ready to make donations in honour of Richard’s birthday – a great idea and following Richard’s own suggestion. Once again, this year you also have the opportunity to not only do good with a donation – *but* to possibly get something back besides the good feeling of helping those in need: You could bid on (and win) fan items via the birthday auctions, with all…
View original post 339 more words
This is already stacking up to be a horrid school year
And it’s not the kids that are going to kill me. They haven’t arrived yet.
Here. Have some Richard.