It has been a lazy lazy Saturday where it looks like little of what I wanted to do is going to get done.
I am going to get my toes done because they’ve been denim blue for much too long as well as get waxed because I look like a lady dwarf. Heh. No really, I could make Kili jealous right now. I’m not ready for go to red, which will happen after Thanksgiving and they don’t look good in harvest orange or brown… oh well.
- 28:How many books have you read so far this year? – By tonight I will have read 45 books. I’m almost done with the current one – actually, I’m ready to just skip to the last chapter and call it a day. It’s been pretty dang choppy.
- 29:How do you sort your shelves? (i.e. by color, author, title etc.) – I TRY to sort them by author. Sadly right now, they’re just going on the shelf as I unpack them. (Same with my record albums. They should be rowed by artist/composer in alphabetical order, but right now, they’re just going up against the wall.}
- 30:Who’s your favorite author? Oh I have a few. Jeri Westerson, Lexi Blake and right now, Angela Roquet.
For the record – if I offer you cheesecake or talk about wanting to offer you cheesecake, it’s a peace offering as I’ve felt I’ve offended you or stepped on your toes in some way. It is not in my nature to whap you over the head with the offensive stick.
Don’t laugh. I really do work hard to not be offense. So I fail on occasion. I fail spectacularly on occasions. I’m a work in progress. There are no nailprints in these hands….
- 1: What book did you last finish? When was that?
- 2:What are you currently reading?
- 3:What book are you planning to read next?
- 4:What was the last book you added to your tbr?
- 5:Which book did you last re-read?
- 6:Which book was the last one you really, really loved?
- 7:What was/were the last book/books you bought?
- 8:Paperback or hardcover? Why?
- 9:YA, NA or Adult? Why?
- 10:Sci-Fi or fantasy? Why?
- 11:Classic or modern? Why?
- 12:Political memoirs or comedic memoirs?
- 13:Name a book with a really bad movie/tv adaption
- 14:Name a book where the movie/tv adaption actually was better than the original
- 15:What book changed your life?
- 16:If you could bring three books to a deserted island which would you bring and why?
- 17:If you owned a bookshop what would you call it?
- 18:Which character from a book is the most like you?
- 19:Which character from a book is the least like you?
- 20:Best summer read?
- 21:Best winter read?
- 22:Pro or anti e-readers? Why?
- 23:Bookdepository or Amazon?
- 24:Do you prefer to buy books online or in a bookshop?
- 25:If you could be a character from a book for just one day who would you be and why? (Bonus: any specific day in the story?)
- 26:If you could be a character from a book for their entire life who would you be and why?
- 27:If you could change one thing about mainstream literature what would you change? (i.e. more diversity, better writing, better plot etc.)
- 28:How many books have you read so far this year?
- 29:How do you sort your shelves? (i.e. by color, author, title etc.)
- 30:Who’s your favorite author?
- 31:Who’s your favorite contemporary author?
- 32:Who’s your favorite fantasy author?
- 33:Who’s your favorite Sci-Fi author?
- 34:List five OTPs
- 35:Name a book you consider to be terribly underrated
- 36:Name a book you consider to be terribly overrated
- 37:How many books are actually in your bookshelf/shelves right now?
- 38:What language do you (most often) read in?
- 39:Name one of your favorite childhood books
- 40:Name one of your favorite books from your teenage years
- 41:Do you own a library card? How often do you use it?
- 42:Which was the best book you had to read in school?
- 43:Are you the kind of person who reads several books at once or the kind of person who can only read one book at a time?
- 44:Do you like to listen to music when you read?
- 45:What is your favorite thing to eat when you read?
- 46:What is your favorite thing to drink when you read?
- 47:What do you do to get out of a reading slump?
- 48:Where is your favorite place to read?
- 49:When is your favorite time to read?
- 50:Why do you love to read?