You know what that means…
100 answers to 100 questions about me that you could care less about.
1. What is your middle name? In real life, it looks like one thing but actually is another and it sounds like a big growing thing pronounced slowly (one syllable dragged into two syllables.)
2. How old are you? 54.
3. When is your birthday? December 4th
4. What is your zodiac sign? Sagittarius
5. What is your favorite color? Deep Royal Purple. Followed by red, blue and green. The Jewel tones.
6. What’s your lucky number? 69
7. Do you have any pets? 2 kitties
8. Where are you from? American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!
9. How tall are you? 5′ 4″ and a half. Don’t forget the half
10. What shoe size are you? 9.5 W
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 9? I have 9 pairs, I think, maybe???
12. What was your last dream about? I dreamed about my ex husband. We were house hunting and he’d picked out something that was falling apart and was going on and on who it would be great to have a fixer upper. What a nightmare!
13. What talents do you have? I have a talent for talking out my ass. I’m also musical, but that could be taken the same way.
14. Are you psychic in any way? Wha?
15. Favorite song? Right now, it’s Somewhere Down the Line by Billy Joel.
16. Favorite movie? Second Hand Lions. That is subject to change
17. Who would be your ideal partner? DO I NEEED to answer that? Some day, my Gary Fuller will show up.
18. Do you want children? I have one already. Ovaries are as dried up as the Sahara and I’m too old to adopt.
19. Do you want a church wedding? I had one.
Yes, it was the ’80’s
20. Are you religious? Very
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? Several times
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? Not really.
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? Yes.
24. Baths or showers? Shower
25. What color socks are you wearing? I’m barefoot
26. Have you ever been famous? Well, that depends. Define ‘famous’…
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? No.
28. What type of music do you like? Everything except rap, hiphop, scremo, or techno
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? *blush*
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 to 3
31. What position do you usually sleep in? On my side.
32. How big is your house? Not huge huge, probably giant compared to European homes. 3 bedrooms converted garage….
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? bowl of cereal
34. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes.
35. Have you ever tried archery? Yes
36. Favorite clean word? HOLY HANNAH
37. Favorite swear word? Fuck
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?24 hours
39. Do you have any scars? Yes
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes. I don’t like it.
41. Are you a good liar? NO so I don’t.
42. Are you a good judge of character? *looks at exs* Apparently not.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? I can, but not for long
44. Do you have a strong accent? Depends on who you talk to. I had a friend from Long Island who was also Jewish and he said my accent was incredibly heavy.
45. What is your favorite accent? I love the Irish and the Scots. Northern England is nice too. New Zealand… Australia…. OH! Jamaican!!!!
46. What is your personality type? Uhm….. Type A?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? Probably the top I’m still waiting to come in… I bought it in emerald green because they were out of this color in my size by the time my fundage came in.
48. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
49. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie. I’ve decided I’ll get married again when I’ve collected enough lint from it to make a king sized mattress
50. Left or right handed? Rightie
51. Are you scared of spiders? Terrified!!!
52. Favorite food? Cheesecake.
53. Favorite foreign food? Asian
54. Are you a clean or messy person? Relatively messy. I’m putting off cleaning the kitchen, tbh
55. Most used phrased? HOLY HANNAH!
56. Most used word? Actually
57. How long does it take for you to get ready? Under 10 minutes, if we don’t deal with hair and makeup
58. Do you have much of an ego? Some will tell you I do. I don’t think so
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? both
60. Do you talk to yourself? Yes. Sometimes, it’s the only intelligent conversation I can find.
61. Do you sing to yourself? All the time
62. Are you a good singer? Great choir alto
63. Biggest Fear? Something happening to my son.
64. Are you a gossip? Noooooooooooo
65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen? The Green Mile
66. Do you like long or short hair? Nape curls.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? Yes. Some days I can even rap all 50 states and their capitals.
68. Favorite school subject? Recess
69. Extrovert or Introvert? both
70. Have you ever been scuba diving? No
71. What makes you nervous? Cops
72. Are you scared of the dark? No.
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? Depends.
74. Are you ticklish? Painfully. It’s torture
75. Have you ever started a rumor? No
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority? I am a mother and a teacher
77. Have you ever drank underage? by a few months
78. Have you ever done drugs? Prescribed only
79. Who was your first real crush? Davy Jones
80. How many piercings do you have? One in each ear. People! They put this on every questionnaire.
81. Can you roll your Rs?“ No
82. How fast can you type? Over 100 WPM
83. How fast can you run? Run???? You mean run my mouth?
84. What color is your hair? Brown
85. What color is your eyes? Brown, because I’m full of shit
86. What are you allergic to? Apparently, men. Also Pine Trees, kids and their germs, well EVERYONE’S germs, latex, bees, bad tasting medicine, certain perfumes and scented things, pollen…
87. Do you keep a journal? What do you think this is?
88. What do your parents do? They are retired. My mother meddles and my father tries to keep the peace
89. Do you like your age? Yeah, it’s okay.
90. What makes you angry? Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, politics, this election cycle, children who think they are adults, thinking of my exes, which as of late as been alot. That one has just dredged up a lot of dirt…
91. Do you like your own name? Actually, yes I do.
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? As I’m having no more babies…. nope. The only time I think of them is for fanfiction I’m writing.
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child? For Mahal’s sake, can you STOP with the baby questions????
94. What are you strengths? I will stand up for myself and my beliefs
95. What are your weaknesses? I WILL stand up for myself and my beliefs
96. How did you get your name? I am the first grandchild and great grandchild on both sides of my dad’s family. It’s huge. Really huge. they couldn’t name me after anyone.
97. Were your ancestors royalty? Royal Pain in the Asses I’m sure.
98. Do you have any scars? Did I answer this already? Yes.
99. Color of your bedspread? Blue and white
100. Color of your room? Beige.