I’m rather pleased so far…

 

SSPX01711

 

That’s about 2 hours worth of work. I originally tried a lavender hairy yarn on bamboo circulars, but the yarn wouldn’t slide up on lefthand needle. So, we tried with a cotton thread I’ve got (it’s really a smokey blue-grey) on a pair of shalaqued needles. Spawn has already told me this hat is his. If this turns out well, I’ll make one to match my opera-wristers and one to match the wristers I’ve made my sister and niece…

 

Actually, I’m ecstatic I can SEE the ribbing. I’ve made 4 dishcloths and you really can’t see the pattern at all… which is irritating.

Advertisements