cuz no one ASKS me but I love to take!!!
- the meaning behind my url: Well, originally it ZeeDrippyVessel, but people tend to think of it rudely or that it means something it doesn’t.(It’s a long story. In short, I had a cold and a friend told me it was a drippy vessel.) Either way, when you go into forums with that sort of pen de nome, they don’t take you seriously, so my muses (there are now 5) told me I should just talk to them – you know… Zee’s Muse…
- weakness: chocolate, cheesecake and a certain British Man.
- why I love my best friend: My best friend is my sister. We talk about everything. I admit I do like her now better as an adult, then we did growing up, when she was a little shit. She’s STILL a little shit, but that’s okay.
- last time I cried and why: The other night and I really don’t want to say why.
- piercings I have: one per ear
- favourite band/s: too many to name. Really.
- biggest turn off: shallowness and hypocrisy.
- tattoos I want: no.
- biggest turn on: A quick and intelligent, well-read mind and an earthy sense of humor.
- age: 52
- ideas of a perfect date: Early on, a quiet place to talk and get to know each other. I am not against that being over a good meal. After we’ve been together awhile, good company, good theater, good music, good bookstore. I”m not a noisy person and I don’t really like noisy places.
- life goal(s): To live. Period.
- piercings I want: No.
- relationship status: single and it will stay like as men I’m normally interested in are: married, gay, seriously involved, criminally insane, too young, too old, Incredibly inept, horribly unimaginative, think more than a mouthful is too much, have no butt, have no personality, whine, anal retentive, is financially or emotionally a sponge, prefers blondes, prefers skinny, looking for an arm-ornament, looking for eye candy, looking for a sweet, young, thing to be his babymama!
- favourite movie: anything LOTR or Hobbit or POTC or HP. The Green Mile.
- phobia: I hate crowds.
- name: Zee
Well, that does fill in a few blanks! Nice!