I have 3 more days left. Three. Don’t make me stick fingers in your face. Right now, everyone wants a piece of me for rehearsals and ceremonies and still teaching. I’m spread thin folks.
I’m going to take a short (day or two) break from my RA challenge. I’ve reached favorite fanfic(s) and while I have a list, there is one I really enjoyed and I CAN”T remember the name of it, who wrote it and I KNOW I downloaded it because I read it on my old decrepit kindle. Hmmmm, it might still be on there and it was a Guy/Marian fic to boot, go figure.
Okay, so I was ‘nominated’ again for a round 2 of a Zeepster Award by Esther! I dunno how to tag so, so be it.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog into your post.
- Answer 11 questions which you have been asked by the nominating blogger.
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers who have fewer than 1,000 followers.
- Add a new list of 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.
- Paste these rules into your post.
- Make sure your nominees know about your post and their nomination.
So, first off, thank you Esther. I get a kick out of these, I really do.
And onward to the questions.
- What excites you at the moment?
- THREE FUCKING DAYS!!!!!! Also, My clothes should arrive Tomorrow!!! I did buy a swimsuit – they had a Mother’s Day sale and I couldn’t resist. (Hey they’ve been 60.00 bucks and I got mine for 26.00!)
Folks, I live near the beach! I need a swimsuit. Yes, I might be mistaken for a beached whale, but I’m happy happy happy!!! No, I won’t look this good in it, but hey! Who cares! I’m not trying impress anyone. Really. Oh and remember the yellow blouse? I loved it so much I got it again.Only a size smaller and in a print because it’s kinda big. White jeans, sweeties! White jeans!
- In one sentence, what depresses you at the moment? 30 years ago today, I said I do. 29 years ago today, I said I changed my mind.
- Cats or Dogs? Piccies please – The food is in the mouse, dipshit.
- What TV series did you love in your youth?
5. Who is your favorite actor or actress no longer living.
Ah damn. I’m still not over either one of these.
Obviously Richard’s Sir Guy of Gisborne was really the illegitimate son of Alan’s Sheriff of Nottingham.
6. What is the best movie you’ve seen so far in 2017?
7. The top 3 live theater and/or concert experiences you’ve ever had? – Some years ago, my sister treated me to a community theater performance of Cabaret. A co-worker of hers was in it. I had seen a big flashy version of it at the Fox not 6 months before, but I liked this smaller version much better. The theater was quite small – held 100 maybe – most of the action took place in the aisle, the band was on the smallest little band corner I’ve ever seen. 4 or 5 pieces and the pianist played with their elbows tucked in because of no space. It was beyond a tight squeeze. I’ve seen Elton John SEVERAL times at the Lakewood Ampitheater (it’s called something else now.) as well as THIS gentleman at the same venue.
8. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year? Hands down Marjorie Liu’s
Urban Fantasy at it’s best!!!
9. What is your favorite photo of the past week on your mobile phone and are you willing to share it? heh! Happy Mother’s Day from my sister.
10. My favorite dessert???
Cheesecake, of course.
and 11. Favorite Richard pictures. Including the one above…
Here is the part where I nominate 11 more people with x amount of followers or less and I come up with 11 questions for you to answer.
I’m tired. I have 19 people, plus admin who think I’m at their beck and call right now and I am. I’m going to miss my first PTA since I started this job tomorrow. I bailed on the musical performance. I’ve been 2 hours loading this challenge and I really want to get the bullet arc for my nanowritmo complete before this weekend I think I’m asking too much of myself to be honest. I think that bullet arc will get done over the weekend. If you want to do my set, feel free. Truth be told, I probably won’t be seen until the weekend. Maybe.
Maybe. So go for it folks. I’m interested to see what you think. Or you can dig to my last set of Liebster questions and answer the ones I created for it. They were a lot of fun and I don’t think anyone took me up on them.